Home
About Me
Quiet Time
Visit Us !
Social Icons
Powered by
Blogger
.
Golden Green
Golden Green
by
fashionfromthedust
featuring a
chunky necklace
Post a Comment
« Recent
Previous »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, lovely!
My name is Clarissa, a 24 year-old gal who loves God, fashion, & people. Follow along and get inspired.
Instagram/Clariceee
Popular Posts
The One
My final look for my birthday outfit! Hope you guys like it, cause I sure did! Alberta Ferretti dress Steve Madden Shoes ...
Twenty-One
H&M jean shirt | H&M boyfriend jeans | Hunter rain boots Hey guys! I'm finally 21! Oh yeah, Glory to God. It's been...
Study In Style
Welcome back! Hiii all. It sure feels good to be back and working on the blog. I pray everyone has had an awesome summer and that you fee...
Mark 8:36
Here's how I dressed up my "Mark 8:36" shirt from Jcluforever . The jean shirt, statement necklace, and perfect pumps is t...
Fall In Love
Happy Thursday ya'll! Autumn has arrived and I've been enjoying the weather lately, breezy mornings and sunny days. Perfect w...
Crossing Bridges
Day Hello hello hello! Happy Monday ya'll :) So for this post I have decided to prepare an outfit that can be worn during the day ...
AdSense
Latest Instagrams
©
Fashion From The Dust
.
Design by Fearne
.
Post a Comment