"Where Dreams Come True"

Heyyy guys!! So as I said in my prior post, my nephew finally turned ONE (goodness time flies, tear) Well here are some awesome moments that we had for his birthday weekend. My sister went "Mickey" crazy with all the decorations but so does my nephew every time mickey comes out on t.v. (btw all decor was handmade by her, super talented)
Disney World was obviously our first stop and boy was it hot! But it was worth every sweat drop, the following day consisted of Mickey Mouse, lots of candy, and water. Most people say that kids never remember these things, so why even do it? BUT I truly believe that when Adrian is older he can look back at these pictures and feel that happiness as if he was living it. God has blessed us with an amazing family filled with love and joy and when the moment of sharing happiness appears we appreciate it to the maximum. 

1 Corinthians 16:14 Do everything in love.


Titi Cat, Godmother, Titi Jessy, Mommy, Titi Sam, Titi Jen, Titi Prince (from left to right)

OHHH watch out ladies I'm 1 now! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.