Let's TACO About LOVE


Hey hey hey! I'm back haha, I went on a little break guys, life was getting a little too overwhelming and busy and I had to set my priorities. But God is good and I'm back on track and I'm starting to time manage my life and so the blog will be back up and running. I sure have missed putting outfits together and taking pictures. This past weekend I was able to get some shopping done and I came across this awesome shirt and the cutest overall skirt ever! and what's even more SUPER is that they were on sale (who doesn't love a good sale) I got these pieces for 5 bucks. So they inspired me to put a cute outfit together. October has quickly snuck up on us so these polka dotted stockings I had in my winter  box; came out. 
Hopefully you can see that the shirt says Lets Taco About Love and I found this shirt just so amusing. In my head I thought about "oh man the blog, I haven't posted in forever I need to get my things together" lol I was actually giving myself a pep talk and I had to analyze my life and realize I made the decision to start this blog and it would be wrong to not give it my all. So I used it as a reflection of my life and here it is. I know sometimes in life we plan a million and ten things in our heads and we're so confident that we're going to do it all and as time begins to pass you realize that it either never started or you left it half way. God created us in His image and likeness meaning that being lazy or irresponsible isn't who God wants us to be that's not how He created us. And so, I want you to use this moment to reflect upon your life and see where is it that you have gone wrong or what is it that's holding you back from doing your very best. Prioritize your life, God is a God of order and we should enhance our brightest traits to be the same. 






Aeropostale Top | Aeropostale Polkadot Overall Skirt | American Eagle Stockings | Call It Springs Booties  


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.