Metallic Walking

God Bless everyone! So last week I did some mini shopping with the family and you guys won't believe that I snagged these awesome metallic slip-on pumps for TEN bucks at the store Call it Spring! at first I was hesitant to get them but I tried them on and imagined all the different outfits and BAM here they are! There isn't a better feeling than catching a good sale, especially on shoes. Call me the Coupon Queen! hope you guys enjoy the look :)    




 H&M Top | H&M Boyfriend Jeans | Call It Spring Shoes




"I have made you a tester of metals and my people the ore, that you may observe and test their ways." Jeremiah 6:27 

God is speaking words of encouragement to Jeremiah, telling him that he has made him a fortified tower/fortress; to take account of the people's behaviors and though they shall make several attempts toward him God will keep him safe. The Hebrew word for tower is "assayer" from the root "to try" metals and fortress from the root of "cutting;" that is, separating the metal from the dross. Dross is the scum formed, waste, taken off molten metal during smelting; what remains after the burning is the essential character. After the process of the testing metals is over, what will be left is the dross. But when my process is done I want to be like the ore; the good metal. That when the Lord refines me I can be refined as silver, my essential character.   

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.