Mark 8:36

Here's how I dressed up my "Mark 8:36" shirt from Jcluforever. The jean shirt, statement necklace, and perfect pumps is the go-to outfit for any occasion. Last week the sun decided to say hi for a while and I couldn't pass up but to roam the city.  Hope you guys enjoy it ! xoxo


Jcluforever Sweatshirt | H&M Jean Shirt | Hisgraceherbeauty Statement Necklace | Oldnavy Camo Jeans | Aldo Pumps


Sometimes I wonder and want to pull my hair out when I think about all the wrong decisions I made in my past. Every single day I thank God for pulling me out of my pit of despair. No I wasn't the alcoholic, rebel, sleeping around type of girl but I WAS the girl who filled the void of the absence of a father with material things, I WAS the girl who looked for attention in worldly things, I WAS that lost girl. Mark 8:35-36 says "For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?"

The day I gave my heart and life to Christ I decided to let everything go, every little ounce of me. My pride, my pain, my past. Jesus restored my life with flaws and all. He said come as you are and allow me to be the center of your heart. Everyday people are losing their lives for all the wrong reasons when God just wants you to lose your life for Him to save you. When I took that one hard, scary, let me turn back step FORWARD Jesus was already waiting with His arms wide open. He desires the same with each and everyone of you, no matter what you've done in life. Right now at this moment God isn't looking at your mistakes, He's looking at your pain and how He can take it all away. Don't lose you soul over temporary things, allow it to be saved by an Everlasting God with Everlasting love.      
Love you guys, God bless !

1 comment

  1. I am loving your blog! I'm a faith and fashion blogger too!

    -Cat
    www.m4rch.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.