#setfree

HI GUYS! sorry for taking so long posting but WOAH has life been super busy. Trying to manage school, church, work, family, & me time isn't so easy. Time management & writing everything down sure has been my best friend. But God is good & I'm still alive :D besides that I hope you guys have been staying warm in this crazy weather, AS you can see I'm so getting ready for Spring to start. This winter has been way too cold to be outside. The warm weather can't come any faster.

So saturday I decided to have a mini picnic with some of my girlfriends and obviously I couldn't pass up on a photo-shoot by this beautiful view. Before heading out, I struggled getting ready (like every girl) but about a week ago I was 
browsing through one of my favorite Christian clothing websites (jcluforever.com) & I came across the cutest t-shirt ever! Such a comfortable, perfect to wear to picnics, powerful-saying shirt. I paired them with regular black leggings, little booties, & of course a leather jacket. What a great way to spread the Gospel through fashion, people are visual, so when they see these messages something in them just turns on & BAM the seed is planted.  
Jcluforever T-shirt | Pink Leggings | American Eagle Leather Jacket | Oldnavy Booties | Hisgraceherbeauty Jewelry    
I was #setfree when I gave my life to Christ & man does it feel good to say it. Don't be in bondage to this world, open your heart to God & let Him be your Redeemer.
Galations 5:1 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."
God bless, Jesus loves you!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.