A Spring of Joy

 Spring is just a couple of days away and I can't be anymore excited to finally put away my big puffy jacket. Personally I have nothing against winter but it's just not my season, I'm more of a cool and breezy type of girl. I need to be able to walk and text without having my fingers freeze to the point of pain lol. This winter was pretty challenging and I'm not only speaking about the weather but also personally. From the beginning of the year God has been stretching my territory and it all feels new to me. I could testify that God has definitely been preparing me for this new season that I'm currently starting.

HOW AM I SURVIVING?
1. By the grace of God!
2. Fasting & praying
3. Speaking to my leaders
4. Being transparent
5. Surrounding myself around those who genuinely care
6. Enjoying the process

Don't be quick to cry and have a pity party, relax and just talk to Jesus. Your dry season won't last forever and I'm here as an example. Once that season of Spring hits you, you'll be able to look back, appreciate the process, and move forward.
   
Dress Hollister | Hooded Cardigan Urban Outfitters | Thigh High Socks H&M | Cross Body Bag Aeropostale | Shoes Madden Girl 
Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained for it.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.