Artist


I went on my 1st cruise ever! :o I always said I would never get on a cruise because after I watched the Titanic, I was traumatized. I am so happy I did because it was so AWESOME. A couple from my church planned their wedding on The Royal Caribbean and invited the church, about 30 of the members attended. The bride asked me if I was interested in praise dancing during the ceremony and I immediately exclaimed yes. Not only did she want me to dance but she also wanted me to lay the three corded rope around them symbolizing their unity and commitment to one another and Christ. This was definitely an amazing experience and I'm so grateful I was allowed to do it. 
I of course couldn't pass out on a photo shoot with so much beauty surrounding me. On my way to Florida, I was telling one of my brothers in Christ how I could stare at the trees and the skies and just feel this sense of tranquility. But, this only became possible when I gave my life to Christ. Before that, I never really noticed my surroundings or appreciated it. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, He brought in light and darkness, the skies and the water- Genesis 1. God is the greatest artist there is, all the beauty we're surrounded by was created by Him. Many times we take for granted the simple things in life and seem to always fight for these big, useless, tangible trifles. Stop looking for things or people to make you feel happy or complete, look up to God and realize that the simple things in life make up the greater picture.    


 Leather Vest Forever 21 | Graphic Tee Zara | Skirt Cotton On | Heels Steve Madden 








 Here are some moments from the wedding and Bahamas :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.