Give Me Mocha


Happy Wednesday ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I spent my day cleaning the house and putting up my Christmas tree (which is beautiful, btw) and then headed over to my aunt's house and had a beautiful meal with the family. Every year that passes, there isn't one Thanksgiving that can be compared to another. Every year God has given and taken away in 
so many ways that the appreciation and gratitude has always been different.  
   But lately it's as if the word THANKS-GIVING has been detached from its true meaning. The truth of the matter is, that most Americans spent their day working and or shopping for the early deals. Now I'm not saying that I'm against these things but what I am saying is that as the years go passing by, you can drastically see the change in our traditions, beliefs, and cultures.
The world is quickly changing and sooner or later you change with it and you don't even notice it. Don't let this world change you! Hold on strong to your beliefs, morals, and values and live it out.  



Turtleneck Forever 21 | Jeans Zara | Boots Shoedazzle | Hat Forever21 | Necklace HisGraceHerBeauty | Wool Coat H&M  



Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is a gift of God. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.