Leather Love, Let Her Love


There's nothing more rewarding than waking up everyday loving ourselves. But lets be real, truly loving ourselves is today's biggest challenge. It has taken me about 4 years to actually learn what love is and what it looks like to genuinely love myself.   
                                                                            Looking back at the process, I can remember the foolish things I would do so another person could sadly love me too. And I say sadly because it wasn't the right love. When you or someone else CHOOSES to love, you're choosing it all. The good, the bad, the horrible texter, the scary past. Love isn't just an expression, it's a verb that requires a constant commitment. Everyday without missing a beat, Jesus CHOOSES US. He says, I'm willing to love you with your mess and all. He's in favor, in the mood, intentional about all of you. When this love begins to sink into our hearts and minds, we slowly digress from the definition the world has painted love to be. 
                                                                            If friends, significant others, mentors, family members, YOURSELF, are not loving all of you then it's time to re-evaluate those areas in your life. There's no way in heaven that you could carry out healthy relationships with yourself or others without loving yourself correctly. When you believe in your heart that you are worthy of love, your mind will start to act on that thought and you will freely choose yourself and others daily. Once I accepted this truth, my relationship with God grew, the way I treated myself changed and
the way I treated others and or
allowed others to treat me also changed.
We were created by love, to love and to be loved.

So LET GO and start to...                                                       



White Button Down Oldnavy | Leather Vest Forever21
Ripped Boyfriend Jeans Aeropostale | Fringe Bucket Bag JustFab | Steve Madden Heels 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.