Twenty-One


H&M jean shirt | H&M boyfriend jeans | Hunter rain boots

Hey guys! I'm finally 21! Oh yeah, Glory to God. It's been 21 long, hard, beautiful years but I'm very grateful God has brought me this far. First off let me say, THANK YOU to everyone who has congratulated me on this new blogging journey and second sorry for taking so long with this post. Here are a few pics with how I started my Birthday Celebration. First I started with this awesome place that I recommend to every girl, Rent The Runway. Now it's a showroom where they carry a collection of beautiful dresses for every occasion. You're assigned a stylist who picks out dresses that best fit you, then you get to TRY ON as many dresses, and finally you choose your favorite one. Now you don't actually purchase the dress but you do rent it for the day/night which is pretty convenient if you only need it for that one time. My stylist was super awesome and made me feel beautiful in every dress, the final decision was pretty tough but it was just right (you'll see it in my next post :))          
Rent The Runway
Henri Bendel 712 Fifth Ave. 2M New York, NY 

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.