Lofty



Hello lovlies! Welcome to Fashion From The Dust. My name is Clarissa and I'm a lover of fashion and God. Now this isn't your average fashion blog, it has a certain twist to it all.  
 I've decided to create this fashion blog to send a message to every child, teenager, and adult what it is to truly find their own identity through the one living God, and what better way than to express it through fashion. 

Now why Fashion From The Dust? In the beginning God made the heavens and the earth and everything in between and He said "It was good" He gazed at His own creation, made out of dust. What a form of fashion. Nowadays fashion is the "thing" everyones doing it, pieces of clothing put together, to create an ensemble. The thought of feeling good, looking beautiful, and conquering it all. But what happens when the pieces of clothing aren't all put together, where is your worth put? My identity is found in Christ, I am a woman who loves and fears the Lord, no longer do I put my value and worth in material things. 

Through Jesus, I received the acceptance and love that the world couldn't buy. Now I can wake up every morning, dazzle myself up and know that what I wear doesn't own my worth. This is my story and I pray that you're willing to go along this journey with me and see what God has in store and trust me it's nothing but greatness. 

"The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the HEART." 1 Samuel 16:7

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.