Crossing Bridges

Day 
Hello hello hello! Happy Monday ya'll :) So for this post I have decided to prepare an outfit that can be worn during the day and night. I decided to keep it sweet and simple, here I layered a white collared shirt with an oversized sweater, hi-leg socks, and slip-on sneakers (best creation ever!). During the week I was able to get my shopping on and snagged a couple of nice pieces for AMAZING prices. // coupon queen // Every time I go shopping I can create a thousand plus outfits with just looking at the pieces and when I get home I just recreate the outfit. You can be blown away by how many outfits you can make with the pieces in your own closet.    

Sweater H&M | Collar Shirt Oldnavy | Hi-leg Socks H&M | Slip-on Sneakers H&M | Cross body Bag Aeropostale  
                                                                                                         & Night 
And here's how I switched to my night look with these Enzo Angiolini fold-over wedge boots. Perfect outfit for a girls night out or even a nice date. A little bit of comfort mixed with sass never felt better! I hope you ladies enjoy this look.  


Every time I do a shoot for the blog I try my best to always find a new spot for different views. This one in particular was just mind blowing (my sister found it of course) & I really couldn't capture the essence of it but you guys can see the gist of it. There are so many beautiful spots to explore and visit and sometimes we're just so caught up with the four walls we live in. It's time for a change, time for you to step out of your comfort zone and try something you've never done. In the past 2 years I've learned so much about myself and other people, that it has allowed me to view life from a different perspective. I've had to go through my own process in order to cross the bridges in my life, whether its been with my family members, past relationships, or my own personal monsters. I've created bridges of insecurities, pride, and hurt but throughout the process God has walked me through it all. I've had to burn down bridges and start from scratch. I don't know exactly what bridges you have to cross or crossing at the moment but allow God to walk beside you, in Matthew 16:24 Jesus was telling his disciples to pick up their cross and follow Him. And that's exactly what we all have to do, pick up your burdens, your faults, your mistakes and follow God because He's going to take you exactly where you need to go. It's time to trust God and let go of whatever has been haunting or hurting you, it's time to cross your own bridge and not alone but with God.     

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.