Fringe In Fall

Fringe has been so in lately and I absolutely love it. I found this long fringed leather skirt during the summer (I totally forgot where wahh :() ) but it just goes perfect for the Fall. I decided to layer it with different hues of red and a cute clear clutch from claires. I hope you guys enjoy it! 

Side note, I'm excited for what's to come in the following months! I have so many things in store for you guys and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. God has been extremely good to me and I can't just sit here with my arms crossed and not tell others about His goodness. It's time for a "Good Change" and I'm more than willing to help you all. 

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.