Study In Style

Welcome back! Hiii all. It sure feels good to be back and working on the blog. I pray everyone has had an awesome summer and that you feel more than ready to conquer this new season. For those who follow me on instagram, you can see that I've certainly enjoyed my summer. I was blessed to start a new job, I traveled for the first time alone with my bestfriend (& we survived lol), and I was able to learn so much about myself.  
But enough about me, let's get to business :)
This blog post I decided to try something different and practical. I bought 2 major pieces that I could play around with. The long sleeved short jersey dress-which I found in h&m for 12 bucks and the coined statement necklace from Hisgraceherbeauty. With these 2 specific pieces I created 3 outfits that would be perfect to wear to class any day. Enjoyyyy!  
Plaid Button Down H&M | Chukka Boots H&M | Tote Bag Forever21 
Leather Jacket American Eagle | Bookbag Betsey Johnson | Beaded Booties Nordstrom 
Hat Forever21 | Converse | Fringe Bucket Bag JustFab 

1 comment

  1. Hello Thanks for sharing this blog its extremely supportive to execute in our work


    Regards
    Coord Set

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.