Pump Of Blue

 Bonjour! God bless you guys, hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. I sure did :) God has been so good with me and I'm just in love with Him all over again and it feels so good. I'm actually proud of myself for taking all the extra time I have to work on the blog and a special thank you! to my spectacular sister who also has taken her time to take my pictures and find my awesome picture-taking spots haha. This shoot has a funny story behind it so why not share it with you guys. Friday morning while my sister was doing errands she drove pass this cute Alpine Garden filled with flowers and pumpkins and she automatically thought about the blog. Later that day when I returned from work she was so excited to tell me about this sweet spot to take pictures so we decided to go. 
On our way there my sister totally forgets where the place is located and we've now been driving for almost 30 minutes in a complete circle. I'm sitting in the passenger seat with absolutely no control of the situation and the corner of my eyes are piercing through my sisters face lol. She's trying to portray that she certainly knows where she's going but as she's arguing with the GPS, she clearly doesn't. After all the turns and illegal u-turns lol we finally find it! (thank you Jesus) and here's the final work. I must say my sister did awesome! 
Doesn't this kinda sound like our relationship with God sometimes, think about it. God promises you all these amazing, beautifully wrapped blessings and we get all excited about it. But during the process to receive the blessing, God takes you through rough winds and detours and us as humans we get all antsy and begin to ask God why is He bringing all these tribulations to our lives not knowing that we need to pass through the fire in order to be refined and prepared to receive that beautifully wrapped blessing. God has designed you with the capabilities to be great but it's up to you to blindly trust God, that through the rough winds and detours you know that God is at the finish line waiting for you.   
Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God. 
   





Leather Jacket Zara | Jeans Gap | Pumps Aldo | Aviators Ray-Ban 
Fun Fact: Pumpkins contain potassium and Vitamin A

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.