Fall In Love


 Happy Thursday ya'll! Autumn has arrived and I've been enjoying the weather lately, breezy mornings and sunny days. Perfect weather to cozy up in your favorite sweaters either with jeans, leggings, and like I did, skirts. You could never go wrong with this sassy touch of a floppy brimmed wool hat, perfect for any girls day out! Now, I know most people get a little scared when it comes to wearing certain colors but WAKE UP CALL! there's this awesome thing called color blocking, the main point is to play around with your closet and get out of your comfort zone! Let me tell you my little secret, it's pairing your warm colored clothes with your cool colored clothes (no tacky matching allowed lol) Look at it this way, warm colors are summer and fall colors. Such as yellow, red, orange, and brown. Cool colors are winter and spring colors. Such as blue, green, pink, and purple. So next time don't hesitate to wear your favorite red sweater or even shoes just pair it with a cool color and next thing you know you're a color blocking QUEEN.     
Now here's a message that I would like to share with you guys, something that I've been learning for almost 3 years. Growing up I was always surrounded by my family and nothing less than love was shown to me. But as I grew up and began to make my own mistakes in life, I became cold and allowed the love I gave to others be taken for granted. I had all these walls up and never truly guarded my heart. As I began to grow closer to God, I learned what true love was and how to guard my heart correctly. God started a process in my life where I had to learn that love didn't come from men or materialistic things, that true and unconditional love only came from Him. And I began to love myself because of how much God loved me and in 1 John 4:19 it says We love because He first loved us, meaning that if everything was ever taken away from me and I was left alone and with nothing I would be okay because His love would never fail. So I titled this post "Fall In Love" meaning start loving who you are from the top to the bottom and everything in between because God loves you just the way you are. Fall in love with yourself and allow God to make you the best you.       


Sweater C.Wonder | Skirt Forever21 | Shoes Steve Madden | Necklace HisGraceHerBeauty | Hat Forever 21 | Bag Michael Kors 


1 Corinthians 16:14 Do everything in love. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fashion From The Dust. Design by Fearne.